Reviewing the z-scores in the attached examples of representative results from these ring trials, one can see that Genetic ID achieved lower z-scores than the most participating laboratories. These examples also demonstrate that Genetic ID is able to obtain these results with a variety of sample matrices and GM events.
- The Genetically Modified Material Analysis (GeMMA) Scheme (Central Science Laboratory [CSL], UK
- The Lab Proficiency Program by the American Oil Chemists' Society (AOCS), USA
- The USDA/GIPSA Proficiency Program (United States Department of Agriculture, USA)
- The GMO Proficiency Test Program (International Seed Testing Association [ISTA], Switzerland)
- Other proficiency test programs organized by Unilever (GM corn and soy) and Coresta (GM tobacco)